DEAF KEV - Invincible DEAF KEV - Invincible

Dude, this isn't your song. I can't possibly imagine how the submission rules could've been more clear.

Twenty One Pilots- Ride Twenty One Pilots- Ride

You might want to take another gander at the submission rules bro.

To My Cat To My Cat

This is... an interesting one. I honestly think the little abrupt "black out" effect just kinda felt out of place at 0:18, but it did sound cool at 0:30 and other parts though. Also, at 1:27 through 1:44 the melody just feels a little overly random. I know that's what you were going for with the entire song, but too much of a good thing honestly. Other than that it's fantastic, tons of different sounds and melodies that it cycled through, keeping it fresh. I can definitely picture this being in a video game no problem. All I'm going to say though is go a little easier on the blackouts. Make them fewer and farther between, thus making it more novel each time it happens, and keeping it from becoming a repetitive thing.

And the house will drop And the house will drop

Not bad, man. It does feel a little empty however, I think it could use an additional element, maybe some sort of strong bass on 8th notes, just as an idea. And honestly, that bass playing at A didn't really click for me. During the drop it was kinda cool, but when it took the floor at 1:10 to 1:24 it just sounded... kind of wrong. I think for that part maybe you could bump it to a C or D# just so it doesn't feel so out of place.

abrickos responds: