Fleeing the Complex Fleeing the Complex

Love the game so much Marcus! Just two things I'm not entirely clear on, both in the hallway standoff scene-
Who the heck was that 4 armed guy that passed by? Reference?
And what was the glasses wearing guard doing with his hand exactly? Another reference?

DEAF KEV - Invincible DEAF KEV - Invincible

Dude, this isn't your song. I can't possibly imagine how the submission rules could've been more clear.

Twenty One Pilots- Ride Twenty One Pilots- Ride

You might want to take another gander at the submission rules bro.

To My Cat To My Cat

This is... an interesting one. I honestly think the little abrupt "black out" effect just kinda felt out of place at 0:18, but it did sound cool at 0:30 and other parts though. Also, at 1:27 through 1:44 the melody just feels a little overly random. I know that's what you were going for with the entire song, but too much of a good thing honestly. Other than that it's fantastic, tons of different sounds and melodies that it cycled through, keeping it fresh. I can definitely picture this being in a video game no problem. All I'm going to say though is go a little easier on the blackouts. Make them fewer and farther between, thus making it more novel each time it happens, and keeping it from becoming a repetitive thing.